With more than 300 employees and offices internationally, this reputable firm are located in the heart of the CBD, with spectacular office views.
Supporting a Partner in a busy Intellectual Property group, as well as the wider team, you will be responsibile for:
- Reviewing IP correspondence
- Filing new Trademark applications and renewals
- Reporting acceptance and forwarding registration certificates
- Compiling reports
- Liaison with clients
- Preparing trade mark searches
- Ad hoc administrative tasks as required
To be considered for this unique opportunity you will demonstrate the following:
- 3+ years' experience as a Trade Mark assistant or experience in a similar role
- Strong MS Office skills
- Ability to liaise with professionals at all levels
- a strong work ethic
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply. For a confidential conversation, please call Anthony Demarco at people2people recruitment on 02 8270 9715.