A multinational home loan company is looking for a customer service and sales professional to join its team. With the head office in the heart of the Sydney CBD, this firm is a leader in the property sector.
Engaging with consumers and the general public, this temporary opportunity is centred around scheduling client meetings for advisers in the business and being confident and professional in your communication over the phone.
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Outbound calls for leads and book meetings for advisers
- Respond to incoming calls, text messages, and emails from clients
- Maintain and update spreadsheet to track client contact
- Work closely with Human Resources manager for training and advice
Your skills and expertise:
- A strong sales and customer service background with outbound/inbound calling
- Confident and engaging communication style via phone and email
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy with appointment setting
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
If you are interested in this position, apply today or call Brooke on 8270 9780 for a confidential discussion about the opportunity!