With more than 120 employees and offices internationally, this reputable firm are located in the heart of the CBD, with spectacular offices.
Enjoy a team environment and take part in:
- Weekly drinks
- Extravagant social events
- Subsidised gym membership
- Christmas lunch
- EOFY lunch
- Bake off
- Sporting teams
- Health discounts + many more!
Working within the busy Business Services team, you will be responsible for:
- Mail room duties, sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Liaising with all levels of staff within the firm
- Ordering files to be archived and managing storage
- Court filing and deliveries
- Stocking kitchen and ordering stationery
- Updating records spreadsheets to ensure files can easily be retrieved
- Relief reception and general administrative duties
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A flexible personality to be hands on and provide relief for reception/administration
- Corporate presentation and communication skills both verbal and written
Apply directly by clicking the link attached. Alternatively for a confidential conversation call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.