With more than 300 employees and offices internationally, this reputable firm are located in the heart of the CBD, with spectacular office views.
The role is a 6 month contract, working on a fulltime basis, working closely with the Paralegals in the Corporate Team within a Global Top Tier Law Firm.
You will be responsible for:
- Drafting Documents
- Managing compliance of buisness
- Managing mail
- Attend to ASIC lodgements.
- Updating corporate registers
- Filing and Archiving documents and registers
- Great attention to deal
- Great organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great sense of urgency and inniative
- Can work in a trean.
We are looking for an experienced candidate to join this leading firm. If you think you are suitable and this role is for you, click apply today. Alternatively call Shaun Hunter at people2people on 0282709778