Located within the heart of Sydney's CBD, this national firm have experienced continued growth over recent years. This firm is renowned for their promotion of work/life balance, inclusive workplace practices and supportive team environment, and is a fantastic career opportunity for a legal secretary looking to join such a positive team.
This is a part-time temporary role with hours 9 am to 5:30 pm Wednesday - Friday. You will support the Litgation team.
Your duites will include:
- Diary and email management
- Arranging travel and Accomodation
- Preparing and amending of legal document
- File management
- Liasing with clients
To be considered you must have:
- A minimum of 12 months legal secretarial experience
- Strong communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Strong organisational skills
- Being able to work autonomously and in a team.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page OR alternatively call Brittney Nielsen at people2people on 02 8270 9796