Recently people2people celebrated its 13th anniversary of providing recruitment services connecting professionals across Australia and New Zealand. Our Melbourne office is seeking a driven and committed professional to join our growing team in delivering quality talent fast.
As a Para Consultant you will be working towards a full 360 role containing two elements, the ability to win business from clients and your skills in delivering a valuable service to candidates. Working in our Melbourne CBD office you will provide support across various specialisations and receive solid training in the recruitment process including:
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Preparing resumes for clients
- Resourcing top-calibre candidates from database searches and social media platforms
- Reviewing applications
- Reference checks
- Job advertising
- Liaising with clients and candidates
Here are just some of the reasons to join the fantastic team at people2people Melbourne
- Join one of the newer branches of people2people where the opportunity for growth opportunities are endless
- Ongoing training & development - intensive induction/recruitment skills training, external training programs with industry professionals, mentoring program, skills workshops, online learning - Recruitment Juice
- Join an award winning business - we've been recognised for financial growth, attraction & retention and best brand
- Work in a fantastic location right across from Flinders St Station - close to trams, trains, with a gym and coffee options in our building!
- Great work culture - finish work early on a Friday for drinks with the team, and enjoy PB celebrations which in the past have included laser tag, wine tours and mini golf!
We look for people who are ambitious, sales driven and passionate about people. You will have degree qualifications, strong organisational skills as well as being someone who is confident and comfortable talking to anyone.