This boutique law firm has a considerable corporate client base specialising in Finance and Property Transactions, Planning and Environment and Commercial Litigation. With more than 60 employees, the firm are actively involved within the community and foster a work/life balance, working 9am - 5pm.
Supporting one Director, your role will be busy and full of variety. Your daily task will include:
- Preparation of briefs and court documents
- Database management
- Drafting and editing correspondence and documents
- Client Liaison
- General secretary duties as required
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 3+ years Legal Secretarial experience - Planning & Environment law and Litigation
- Advanced Microsoft Word and formatting skills
- A strong work ethic, with flexibility
- Use of Affinity- would be preferable
To apply, click the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, call Nicola Sparkes 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.