With more than 400 employees, this highly successful and growing law firm have offices across Australia. The firm foster a friendly and social working environment, supporting you to reach your career goals.
Take part in Friday night drinks, sports days, trivia nights, community projects and more!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely intelligent and efficient team. You will be assisting in a bustling work environment assisting a Partner, an Associate and a Solicitor.
In this role you will have a wide variety of responsibilities such as:
- High volume of billing
- Managing meetings
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing reports, documents and letters
- Diary and email management
- Manage files
To succeed in the role, you will have:
- At least 3+ years mixed Property, Commercial, Residential, Leasing and Conveyancing experience
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience with PEXA and Billing
- Ability to work as part of a team, with an adaptable and flexible nature
- Immaculate presentation
- Intermediate to advanced skills within Microsoft Suite
To find out more & leap into this dynamic, vigorous opportunity apply now!
Alternatively, call Nicola Sparkes at people2people on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 for a confidential discussion.