This organisation manufactures and distributes PC Based automation systems for the industrial sector. With a global presence, they operate in every continent they have developed a reputation for delivering quality products and excellent customer service.
This role will be responsible for offering product solutions to new and existing customers and managing important key accounts within their networking space.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Be the first point of contact for customers where you will be providing information and prepared quotes for customers
- Manage and support existing accounts within networking market
- Develop new and existing client relationships to generate sales and drive business growth
- Develop and manage relationships with channel partners
- Consult with channel partners on an ongoing basis to find out their needs
- Monthly reporting
- A degree in Electronics, Computer Science or Networking
- Demonstrated experience in selling an engineering or IT solutions
- Experience with Siebel (not mandatory but would be advantageous)
- Must be able to travel
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Excellent work-life balance
Sounds like you? Please call Bettina on (03) 9098 7428 or please click to apply.