This high performing boutique firm based in the heart of the CBD foster a friendly and close-knit team environment. With 30 staff and growing they specialise in a number of commercial law areas.
Supporting a dynamic Partner, your role will be filled with variety. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management
- Track changes and mark-ups
- Drafting basic correspondence
- Opening and closing files
- Dictaphone typing
- On-boarding of new staff
- Ad hoc administrative duties
To be secure and interview with this highly regarded firm you will display the following:
- 5+ year working as a Legal Secretary, ideally within corporate law
- Experience supporting at Partner level
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to liaise with professional at all level
Interviews for the role are happening now. Don't hesitate, apply now! Click on the appropriate link or alternatively for a confidential conversation call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.