This International Company is renowned for providing learning methods that work giving children an opportunity to reach their true potential. They are a leader in their field and passionate about ongoing educational development.
In this 12 month maternity leave contract you will work alongside a close knit team supporting all day to day administrative tasks. This will be a very autonomous position and will suit someone who is confident to work under minimal supervision.
Reporting into the Division Leader you will be enjoy working in a busy and varied role where no one day will be the same.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and providing customer support
- Administration support to your team consultants
- Draft letters and presentations
- Collect, sort, and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Database management
- Order stationary and catering
- Coordinate meetings, events and seminars
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified
- Previous office administration experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
- Attention to detail with strong organisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience within education is highly desired