With offices in Australia, Canada, Europe and New Zealand, our client is a leading international consulting company. Well established within their industry, they are known for the innovative and strategic services they provide. They are looking for an enthusiastic and determined part-time Bookkeeper to join their team for a 12-month contract. Flexible work arrangement available with the option to work full time over 3 days or reduced hours Monday to Friday.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the end to end Accounts Payable function
- Managing the end to end Accounts Receivable function
- Monthly Payroll for all entities globally
- Quarterly GST
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Processing Staff Expenses and Reimbursements
To be considered for this role you MUST have:
- Previous experience working in a busy Bookkeeper / Office Manager position
- MYOB experience preferred but not essential
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A "can do" and positive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills, and the ability to effectively manage your time well
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
You will be rewarded with:
- A friendly and flexible working environment
- A challenging but highly rewarding role
- Awesome team events including strategy days that take place overseas!!
APPLY NOW!!! Interviews are currently being held! Please call Claragh on 03 9098 7425 for further details.