people2people have partnered with an established global organisation who has extensive industry expertise and decades of success crating new products categories and markets. They believe in listening and understanding the needs and demands of the building and construction industry sector.
Reporting to the HR Director APAC, you will be responsible for the full HR function within Australia - ranging from recruitment and selection, organisational structure development, remuneration and payroll, EBA negotiations and performance management. This exciting role allows you to be involved in the day to day transactional functions but partner with the Exec team to implement and drive strategy.
- Relevant tertiary qualification coupled with extensive HR generalist experience - preferably where there is union interaction.
- Computer literate - SAP
- Payroll experience - managing 3 pay runs / month including reporting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work autonomously
- Global market leader
- Competitive salary package
- Involvement in strategy design and implementation
- Work closely and be valued by the Executive team
- Have accountability and responsibility to drive culture