With office across the globe, this leading law firm are highly successful and focused on providing their clients with stand-out service. Located in prestigious offices with spectacular views, this firm foster an environment that rewards their employees for their hard work and promote a healthy work/life balance. There are regular social events and various opportunities to assist staff in reaching their career goals.
In the permanent full time role you will be responsible for:
- Large scale off the plan (Up to 600 lots) work
- Running conveyancing files from start to finish
- Preparing and issuing contracts
- Liaising with clients
- Conducting property searches
To be considered for an interview for this role you must have:
- A Conveyancing Licence
- 5+ years working in a similar role
- experience managing a high volume of files
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously
Click on the like to apply, alternatively for a confidential conversation please call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.