To be successful in this busy role your resume will display your experiences as a legal personal assistant within a property practice group. You will have extensive skills in Word, PowerPoint and Outlook packages plus a typing speed in excess of 60wpm. It is important that you have skills in communication, both verbally and written. You will be client focused with an excellent phone manner and be able to assist others within your team.
Supporting a busy partner who is the department head of a property team this is a true PA position where you can expect to undertake a variety of tasks and responsibilities. Your daily duties will include:
- Answering all incoming calls and assisting with queries where appropriate
- Diary management
- Organising meetings
- Liasing with clients and internal stakeholders
- Preparing powerpoint presentations
- Preparing and formatting legal documents
- Assisting with events
- Overseeing billing for all property lawyers
- Assisting in change management
Located in the heart of the CBD this commercial law firm has a great reputation for professionalism and a positive workplace culture. You will be working close to multiple transport options and can expect to be involved in regular social events.
If you would like to hear more about this role please call Rachel Kidd on 03 9098 7430 or apply below.