At People2People, we are constantly searching for receptionist to fill our clients' temporary vacancies. This is a fast-paced role, so organisations are looking for people who are eager to succeed, well organised, has thorough attention to detail, who are passionate about customer services, and are self-motivated.
Duties and expected responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Managing all inbound calls
- Prioritising inquires, requests, and urgent matters
- Directing visitors and clients accordingly
- Performing administrative duties and general correspondence for management staff
- Receiving and processing orders
- Maintaining the high standard of orderliness of the communal spaces
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a receptionist role or a passion for customer service
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to greet clients in a professional and pleasant manner
- High level of organization and ability to multitask
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Enthusiastic approach to work and tasks at hand
- Proven ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Admirable personal presentation skills
If you are seeking an opportunity to work with amazing companies where you can gain exceptional experience and participate in the further development of Sydney then APPLY NOW!
Please note: this is a general registration advert that is used for expression of interest.