- Manage the end to end delivery and financial reporting for the department's financial sector accounts.
- Work through the planning, coordination, preparation, analysis, commentary to ensure the successful deliverance of the accounts.
- Analysing, addressing and resolving complex issues that may arise.
- Ensuring the application of accounting standards, policies and guidelines in the preparation of financial are of a high standard
- CA Qualified accountant with previous audit background from a Big 4 accounting firm or Audit Office of NSW.
- Previous experience doing complex/ large consolidations
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Demonstrated experience in delivering projects within strict deadlines
- Sound understanding of public sector financial management practices, policies and governing legislation.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins at people2people on 02 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion