This leading award-winning publishing company prints and distributes commercial fiction and novels throughout the world. This company prides itself on its welcoming, energetic, dynamic and creative culture. With an amazing culture, this company is based on the North Shore and is now seeking a Royalties Administrator to join their team, reporting to the Finance Director.
- Invoicing of rights
- Maintaining Royalties
- Contract filing
- Allocation of author rights incomes
- Organising bi-annual royalty statement runs
- Preparation of day-to-day payments
- Administrative duties
- Handling Author/Agent Publisher queries
- Strong administrator
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge of Bookmaster system
- Attention to detail, coupled with ability to prioritise
- Confident numerical abilities
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Royalties experience in a related industry
What's in it for you?
- Permanent role
- North Shore location
- Perks/Benefits in Media/Entertainment industry
- Up to $85,000 + super
This is a great team to be a part of in a creative industry! Please APPLY NOW!