To do that, we need the right people, in the right jobs, with the right skills, and that's where you come in.
As our recruitment and training specialist, your role is to own our internal recruitment function, building pipelines of talent, and promoting people2people as an employer of choice, so that we can hire the best.
You will also build and manage a comprehensive training program, ensuring that staff at all levels continue to develop their skills.
The focus of your role will be the following:
- Develop consistent recruitment process to be applied across our seven offices
- Run bi-annual graduate program
- Manage internal recruitment of all vacant positions, including market mapping and building pipelines of talent
- Ensure all employees have a consistent and positive on-boarding experience
- Develop, identify and drive relevant training material/sessions that will enhance the skills of the team
- Develop individual training plans in collaboration with line manager
At people2people we truly live our values of respect, drive, integrity, resilience and collaboration and we look for this values alignment in our staff. We've grown from one office of five staff to seven offices and 100 staff, with close to 40% of our team having been with us more than five years, so we are doing something right. If we've piqued your interest, please call Sally Horwood for a completely confidential chat on 02 8270 9750.