A growing business, offering a wide range of products and services to the Mining Industry are currently working on a number of large projects and require the assistance of an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their large team on a temp to perm basis.
Reporting to the Shared Services Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to;
- Processing invoices, coding and matching
- Managing and follow up of approval process
- Supplier reconciliations
- Managing supplier queries
- Administrative duties as required
To be successful in this role you must have /be;
- Experienced in high volume Accounts Payable
- A strong attention to dea6til and organisational l skills
- A positive and professional team attitude
- Technology One experience would be highly advantageous
- Ability to commence at short notice
What's on Offer?
- Growing business, large projects
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Fast paced environment
- Relaxed team atmosphere (have a laugh at work)
- Modern offices - CBD
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.