This national membership organisation has over 10,000 members and is known for their advocacy and leadership. The role is based out of their national head office in the CBD, where you will be joining a small team and interacting directly with the CEO, membership and policy teams and external suppliers/stakeholders.
Due to a restructure, this role is newly created. As National Events Manager you will be responsible for:
- Designing the national event's program including conferences, award nights, roadshows and webinars
- Selecting topics and relevant speakers
- Negotiating contracts with venues and suppliers
- Collaborating with marketing to ensure all event collateral is prepared and relevant to the events
- Reporting and analysis to measure event success and attendee feedback
- Building relationships with industry leaders for speaking and judging opportunities
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced Events Manager comfortable in both developing and delivering a range of professional events.
You will also have:
- Relevant industry background, from the membership or professional sectors
- Understanding of event marketing to ensure ticket sales, sponsorships and attendance meets budget
- Demonstrable skillset across risk assessments, budgeting, reporting, and event timeline management
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A flexible and proactive personality
This part-time (3-4 days per week) opportunity is perfect for anyone who is passionate about event management but looking for work/life balance. Conveniently located near public transport, shops and cafes, you will have the opportunity to work in new offices overlooking Sydney Harbour. You will enjoy a tight-knit working culture and colleagues who are intelligent, friendly, and helpful.
Please APPLY today or give Sally Horwood a call on 8270 9750 for a confidential conversation.