Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide meeting support tasks including preparation of agendas, organising venues and catering, taking notes at meetings and distributing minutes to contribute to the smooth running of meetings.
- Undertake SAP related tasks including limited data entry, raising and receipting of purchase orders
- Manage, monitor, maintain and determine appropriate action for correspondence and documents received
- Liaise with senior officers and professional staff across the directorate to ensure timelines are met
- Prepare a range of documents, briefings and reports
- Undertake Word processing, data entry, faxing, photocopying, phones.
What you will bring to the role:
- Previous experience within an Executive Assistant role
- Proven experience within a Government Department would be highly desirable
- Knowledge of SAP and TRIM
- Ability to use imitative and work in a fast pace environment
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins at people2people on 02 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion