People2people are excited to be partnering with a well-established and highly reputable organisation in the Property Industry. An employer of choice this organisation pride themselves on their exceptional service they provide to their clients. An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Accounts Officer to join their team permanently on the Inner Northern Suburbs of Brisbane.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager the responsibilities for this position will include:
- Full function of Accounts payable
- Full function of Accounts Receivable
- Reconciliations (General Ledger, Bank, Supplier Statements)
- Preparing financial reporting
- Process intercompany transactions
- Preparation of BAS and GST
- Prepare and processing of Payroll
The successful candidate for this position will possess a strong understanding of accounting principles and have experience within a similar position. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential. Ideally, you be a team player who can work autonomously and prides themselves on their high level of customer service skills. You will have a strong attention to detail and well developed organisational skills. Experience with a large ERP system and intermediate Excel skills are essential.
What's on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Permanent Opportunity
- Team and values focused organisation
- Role with scope and variety
- On-site parking
- Inner-North Brisbane Location