Your in depth project administrative skills in the property sector will secure you one of the positions available with a major client at Macquarie Park for 6 months and possibly longer.
This iconic international Company is synonymous with quality, innovation and career development in the telco field and service millions of customers throughout Australia, using various networks and products and expanding.
You will be working with network property managers and leasing executives to prepare terms and proposals for renewals and track proress of negotiations and commercial terms and provide timely and accurate WIP reports to various stakeholders. More specifically you will be:
- Collating all electronic reference material to enable executives to review
- Undertke title searches, validate ownerships and all other details with lease managememt
- Assist in all areas of administration
- Interface with various teams to ensure impeccable communication
- Prepare reporting metrics for senior management
- Maintain tracking system for targets and progress
Your attention to detail must be flawless and something that you take pride in providing consistently. Because your background is from a fast paced, complex and pressured environment, you are also able to pre-empt tasks and be pro-active to ensure a positive outcome. And finally, your demeanour is one where people can trust you and approach you to get things done with a positive attitude.
Call me now to discuss this exciting opportunity or apply immediately.