A fantastic opportunity for an astute EA to join a growing firm located in the heart of the CBD. This is a newly created role, with many opportunities for growth. This is a part time role working 3 days per week, with the days of work being negotiable.
Use your supreme organisational skills to directly support the CEO in a 1:1 role. We are seeking a candidate who is proactive, with strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines.
Your days will be busy and varied, with responsibilities to include:
- Amending lengthy contracts
- Preparing agendas and board papers
- Expense management
- Assisting with budgets
- Event management
- Diary and email management
- Arranging travel
- Assist with the development various operational policies and procedures
- Arranging board meetings
- Facilities management to include maintaining office supplies
- Ad hoc administrative duties
The successful candidate to join this high performing team will posses:
- 10+ years EA / PA / Legal Secretarial experience (ideally within a legal or professional services envrionment)
- Experience with track changes, markups and amending lengthy contracts
- Ability to meet deadlines with high levels of initiative
- Fast and accurate typing speed and Advanced MS Office skills
- Strong attention to detail with high levels of professionalism
- Good technical skills with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.