Established over 100 years ago this is a law firm that understands and embraces technology changes. They are passionate about providing an outstanding service to their high profile clients which include some of Australia's leading companies. Located in beautiful offices in the heart of the CBD they have a professional culture and an established team.
The role is immediately available on a temp to perm basis. Based on reception and providing administrative support to the team you will be responsible for:
- Answering calls
- Booking meeting rooms
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Setting up video conferences
- Assisting with catering
- Ad hoc administrative duties
In order to be considered for these position you must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience as a Corporate Receptionist ideally within legal or professional services
- Confident communication skills and professional presentation
- The ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- A sociable and personable attitude
- High levels of attention to detail
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
As well as working within a close-knit team with a low staff turnover, you will have the opportunity to take part in:
- Regular team events including lunches, dinner and drinks
- Health insurance discounts
- Subsidised gym membership and movie tickets
- Team sports and many more!
Don't hesitate! This opportunity is not to be missed. Apply directly via the link, or alternatively, contact Mary Savova at people2people for a confidential discussion on 03 9098 7427