People2people have partnered with a community focused, Australian owned organisation whose passion is to ensure their residents are provided with a multitude of care but also enjoy life to the max and being healthy.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, you will be based in the Accounting team you will be responsible for collating and managing timesheets from their various centres, uploading vital information and invoice information while assisting with input of monthly billings. It is a newly created role so it offers you the opportunity to not only make it your own, but ensure it adds value to the business and its residents.
- Previous experience in an administrative role within a financial / accounting related environment.
- Computer literate - Intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel, PP) and SharePoint
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management and organisational skills are imperative as you will be based in a fast paced, high volume work environment.
- Based in the inner CBD suburbs
- Community focused and feel
- Newly created role allows you to make your mark
- Job satisfaction and work life balance
- Potential for extension or more!