This is a leading, international law firm that are highly regarded within the Legal Industry. This firm offer many great benefits, including study assistance, discounts for travel, gym, movie and theatre tickets. An opportunity is now available for an experienced Legal Secretary to support across their Litigation practice group. This is a chance to challenge yourself, working within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
In this busy and involved role you will be responsible for providing support to the Head of Practice as well as a number of other fee earners.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Scheduling appointments
- Collation and management of documents and correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Monthly billing
- Liaising with clients
To be successful in the role you will be able to demonstrate:
- 4+ years Legal Secretarial experience within Litigation
- Strong technical and organisational skills
- Confident communication skills, with the ability to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Ability to work in a sociable, collaborative environment, but also with the ability to work autonomously
- High attention to detail
- Be quick thinking, proactive and show initiative
This is your chance to work for one of Australia's most reputable firms. If you are looking for a role where you can really get involved and make the role your own, APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.