Proudly Australian owned and operated, this premium supplier to the building industry, enjoys an outstanding reputation in the market. With a culture committed to service excellence, they are looking for a stand out customer service and logistics administrator to join their tight knit team
This is a varied role where you will be responsible for ensuring that customer orders are fulfilled and delivered successfully. You will be the conduit between sales people, warehousing and customers, and will ensure the integrity information on the system.
Sitting in the warehouse office your day to day will include:
- Booking couriers
- Liaising with customers to organise deliveries
- Manage and resolve any customer complaints
- Arranging relevant paperwork and scheduling (utilising Salesforce and Xero)
- General office and administration tasks as required
With prior experience in a similar role, you will demonstrate:
- A keen eye for detail and possess outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Systems savvy Salesforce experience is a must
- Will enjoy working in a friendly and welcoming environment, where your contribution is valued and you can enjoy a laugh.
- Strong administration skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
This is an immediate start so apply without delay.