One of Australia's largest and most respected organisations, offering wide range of products and services are seeking a Fixed Asset Accountant. You will enjoy a supportive team environment and several employee benefits. The lengthy tenures of employees is a testament to the organisations values and management. This organisation is really going places and is presently in the midst of a significant period of growth. You will no doubt have heard about them and their very valuable services throughout Australia.
About The Role
Reporting to the Manager of Financial Accounting, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:-
- Maintenance, disposals, acquisitions and depreciation of fixed asset register
- Reconciliation of fixed asset register
- Responsibility of finance lease accounting
- Manage and reconcile work in progress accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing month-end journals and reports
- Dealing with various internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of the asset schedule for yearend reporting and assisting with audit queries
- Undertake projects as needed to support business operations
The ideal candidate for this role will be Degree qualified and completed your CA / CPA studies.
To be successful in this position, you will have strong attention to detail, effective time management skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills coupled with demonstrated experience in maintaining Fixed Asset registers. A positive attitude and enthusiasm are essential attributes required in the successful candidate. You will have intermediate Excel skills and ERP experience, ideally Dynamics AX or Technology One.
What's On Offer
- Permanent position
- Market leader in growth phase
- Dynamic, supportive team environment
- Excellent employee benefits program
- Inner City location
To send your application, please click "Apply" below. For further information or for a confidential discussion on your suitability for this role please call Claire Nagle on (07) 3118 0125 / 0432 365 865.