This Company is a large globally recognised provider of medical technology and prides themselves on highly efficient products, systems and procedures. They have a high-performance culture and look to employ dedicated and hard-working individuals who can reach their potential with the business. In return, you will enjoy an excellent work environment and supportive culture, with opportunities to develop within the global group.
This role is based within the Quality team, and involves being the key resource in facilitating corporate policies and compliance.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the Quality System in compliance with regulations.
- Liaise with various departments
- Develop or revise procedures
- Ownership of processes
- Degree Qualified
- Strong customer service skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Be focused on continuous improvements
- Have the ability to communicate with various stakeholders
- The ability to work in a high-performing environment
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful global company whose products and services enhance people's lives every day! This is a company that truly invests in their staff, always promoting personal development and cross-skilling opportunities.
- Varied, hands on role
- Up to $60,000 + super + bonus
- Work with a global leader in the medical space
- An Employer of Choice
- Make a difference to people's lives!
- Career development opportunities with a global fortune 500 company