Our client is an international leader in the building supplies industry. You will be working with an organisation that aims to maintain their leadership through the delivery of innovative products and ability to consistently meet consumer demand.
- You will be responsible for:
- Setting up appointments for the sales team
- Finding prospective clients through creative methods
- Your primary tool is usually the telephone, though you also might find new business through email and social media campaigns
- Reaching outbound call KPI's
We are looking for people that have an outstanding attitude and are looking to take an exciting 12 month contract to expand their skill set. You will also have:
- Strong customer service skills
- Have a hard working attitude
- Confidence over the phone
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Working for an international company - room for progression after the contract
- Parking onsite
- Work close to home
- Flexible working hours - start early and finish early.
If this sounds like you, please apply NOW!