Well established manufacturing company based in Darra. With an expanding client base and internationally based clients, they are now looking for a junior accountant to join their finance team in a broad role where you will learn the business from the ground up.
About the role:
Earn while you learn! This is a newly created role will report though to the Company Accountant and CFO in a multifaceted and evolving role that will see you eventually taking responsibility for subsidiaries within the business. Establishing your career within a growing business, you will be mentored and gain exposure across the full finance function, including:-
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Bank reconciliations, including foreign currency
- General Ledger reconciliations
- Expense management
- Assist with end of month
- Assist with budget preparation and analysis
- Data entry
- Ad hoc responsibilities as needed to support Accountant and CFO
Recently graduated with an accounting major and looking to commence CA/CPA, you will have a solid GPA and describe yourself as a quick learner with the ability to work within a fast paced and multifaceted environment.
- A positive and proactive attitude is essential
- Exceptional written and verbal communication is a must
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise efficiently
- Solid intermediate excel skills
- Driven to succeed in your career, this role is all about attitude and willingness to learn
What's on offer?
- This is one of those rare opportunities to earn while you learn
- You will be working with strong mentors who will guide your career and assist the development of your technical accounting skills while formally mentoring your CA / CPA studies
- Long term development in a growing business
- A generous base salary is on offer
- Darra loation with onsite parking
If this role appeals to you and you believe you have the skills and the 'right attitude' for this organisation, APPLY NOW...