- Understanding and documenting the data sets in Dynamics with the objective of creating schema and definitions for the data sets to be used in reporting and analysis
- Managing the health of the data by building exception reports and dashboards that highlight integrity issues
- Using this data, inform various business units about data issues and driving higher levels of data accuracy
- Design, build and manage dashboards that highlight key actionable information within BI
- Contributing to the development and enhancement of BI strategy
- Analysis, Conducting ad-hoc analysis that highlights key trends that can be actioned
- Reporting, producing regular reports using Dynamics information regarding performance, based on sales, inventory and service
Joining this company will provide a step into a stable, growing company, with a team that truly focusing on innovation and insights. In state of the art offices and a culture of longevity, you will also be able to work close to home in the West, with parking provided on site.
If you are interested in the position, please apply directly or call Chamira on - 02 8270 9757!