A market leader in their field, our client is an instantly recognisable brand with their head office based in Ormeau. Due to steady growth they have a newly created position for a financial analyst to join them on a permanent basis. This manufacturing company have experienced steady growth through there international brand. The company is going through a substantial growth period and this role will be instrumental in providing financial analysis to help drive the company forward. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known, international brand and utilise your background of financial analysis.
As the Financial Analyst, you will be reporting to the CFO and will be primarily responsible for providing impact analysis on company strategies and supporting the sales team in achieving long term sustainable profit and revenue growth. Further duties will include:
- Actively participate in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Build and maintain Excel models
- Compilation and review of budgets using actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, and expense reports
- Deliver strategy and planning advice
- Monthly / routine business information analysis and reporting
- Customer and trend analysis
- Provide support for routine and ad-hoc data analysis and supporting various project work
- Assisting with process improvements
- Developing partnerships with the Sales team to gain a true understanding of the business
We are searching for a qualified Accounting professional with (or studying towards) CA / CPA accreditation ideally coupled with a background in Manufacturing.
Strong financial modelling skills are essential to be considered for this role.
Experience with ERP systems, ideally SAP will be highly regarded.
Strong communication skills are essential for you to be successful in this role due to the partnering nature of this position.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Ormeau location with onsite parking
- Genuine opportunity to add value
- Great salary up to $115K + Super
- You will be joining a supportive high performing team environment
If you have the skills this role requires APPLY NOW alternatively if you would like to discuss your suitability for this position, contact Claire Nagle at people2people on 07 3118 0125 / 0432 365 865 for a confidential discussion.