Our client pride themselves on exceptional client service. Use your extensive E.A / P.A experience to support 3 partners in the Business Services division, and work within a collaborative and supportive environment within a business that understands that the delivery of exceptional service, begins with empowering it's people.
- Arranging monthly team meetings (agenda, minutes, productivity reports etc).
- Arrange meetings, including booking rooms, catering, tele/video conference facilities. Meet and greet clients, as required.
- Input time-sheets and manage expense claims for Partners, reconciling cash expenses, taxi expenses and billing as required.
- Assist in preparation of tender documents, presentations, project work, and general administration duties, as required.
- Reporting - WIP, productivity, debtors (as required).
- Extremely articulate with excellent written and verbal communications.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel particularly valuable)
- Adobe experience highly regarded (e.g. basics of InDesign)
- Experience with APS and PIQ also highly regarded as well as CRM, Virtual Cabinet, Promaster, ATO/ASIC Portal
Thsi is a fantastic opportunity to further your career and is available for an immediate start. Please apply or reach out to Kate on 03 9098 7426 for more information.