This award winning, national law firm are going through an exciting expansion phase and are one of the fastest growing in Australia. Different to most traditional law firms, this is a progressive firm disrupting the legal industry. They are now looking for an experienced Legal Assistant to be part of their growth.
Supporting a team of fee earners who work in Insurance Litigation, your position will be extremely busy and varied and will have you:
- Liaise with clients
- Prepare court documents and briefs to counsel
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Make amendments to documents
- Monitor court hearings and due dates
- Other Legal Assistant/Legal Secretary duties as required.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Legal Assistant or Legal Secretary in Litigation
- A fast and accurate typing speed of 60wpm+
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word skills
What's in it for you?
More than just a job, be part of a team who have drinks on a Friday, have team dinners and go out together socially.
Be rewarded for your efforts with perks and benefits on top of a competitive base salary.
Take part in the firm's health initiatives, social activities and career development programme.
If this sounds of interest, please apply today by clicking the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, call Kim Padmore at people2people on 08 6160 6201.