Our client is an impressive professional services business that is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to work closely with the Partners to provide effective and efficient administrative support to the Advisory team.
Great surrounds and located in the CBD, this role is available for an immediate start.
- Input time sheets and manage expense claims
- Email and Diary management for 3 partners
- Attend meetings to take detailed notes and action points in a timely manner
- Preparation of presentations
- Maintenance of the CRM database for partners, including reporting
- 5+ years in a similar role, professional services or sales environment background is ideal
- Experience with monitoring billing
- Experience with supporting multiple partners
- Advanced knowledge of MS Suite
- Proactive, professional and resilient
If you are an experienced and resourceful individual that is looking to build on their E.A experience, please reach out today on 03 9098 7426.