Based is South/East Sydney, fast paced leading logistics company. They provide logistics solutions nationally. They have an excellent company culture and pride themselves on coaching and training their staff to grow and develop their careers. If you are looking to work with a company where you can map out your career path this is the company for you.
Logistics Manager will directly report to the National Logistics Manager, the role is responsible for the day to day management of Warehouse. You will manage the small warehouse team and ensure that the fulfilment and delivery of product has been completed in full and on time. Ensure customer satisfaction and KPI's have been met.
- Manage the warehouse operations and provide operations support to the national depots to support customer requirements.
- Manage a small team of warehouse staff, provide supervision and direction to plan and coordinate fulfilment and delivery requirements
- Support the transport team and monitor on time delivery reports to ensure DIFOT has been achieved
- Develop and implement process and procedure to ensure high levels of service is delivered for our customers.
- Develop a detailed understanding of customer KPI's requirements and ensure warehouse provide high level service.
- Ensure productivity and efficiency is monitored and maintained
- Minimum 3 -5 years warehouse or operations management, managing a small warehouse team
- Must have experience working with warehouse management systems
- Excellent knowledge of 3PL, 4PL, warehouse business
- Ability to communicate and network with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Forklift Licence