Our client, a boutique law firm located in Melbourne's CBD are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their team immediately.
You will be responsible for financial management and control of all the financial aspects of the business including:
- Preparation of financial and management reports including WIP, debtor, creditor, cash flow, profit performance analysis, client revenue and margin analysis, P&L, balance sheet and budgets
- Preparation and lodgement of payroll
- Maintain all general ledger accounts including data entry of payables and receivables
- Daily debtor and creditor management, with a focus on reducing debtor days and increasing working capital
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS, PAYG, superannuation, FBT, WorkCover
- You will have previous experience in a similar role
- Strong cashflow management experience essential
- Ideally you will have experience working within the legal or professional services industry
- Affinity experience preferred, however candidates with previous experience using either another legal software such as Elite, Infinity or Aderant will also be considered
What's in it for you?
- This is a stand alone role, where you will have full control of the finance function with the ability to make this role your own
- Competetive salary on offer
- CBD location, close to public transport
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Holly La'brooy on 03 9098 7422