The role will be a key part of the management and oversight of compliance and regulatory requirements as the organisation seeks to expand its operations here in Australia.
As the Regulatory Compliance Manager ideally you will have a solid understanding of the regulatory environment governing financial services and good knowledge of local and international Prudential Standards.
Regulatory Compliance Manager Duties will include;
- Oversight and Management of key transformation across all products with a range of products and services
- Ensure that the current regulatory framework and Policies and standards reflect ever increasing changes to both a local and also international level.
- Ensure the business is aware of their regulatory obligations
- Ensure AML/CTF obligations are met
- Ensure that yearly CPD targets are met
- Competitive Salary with lucrative bonus structure
- Career progression with growing organization
- Overseas travel opportunities.