This international information technology manufacturer has been in operation for over a 100 years the now have a footprint in over a 100 countries, employing over 5,000 people. This innovative company is constantly growing and as a result, they have a need for an Internal Sales Specialist to join their sales team in Melbourne.
This dynamic role will support the Sales Director and the Bid team with all sales support activities.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage all sales support related activities across all business departments
- Manage incoming client orders and coordinate between the client and key internal stakeholders.
- Support the bids and tender team in delivering proposals to prospective clients.
- Be the main point of contact for customer complaints and warranties.
- Assist in sales reporting.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- You will have a degree in Business or Engineering
- You will have previous experience in a sales support role with exposure to large-scale projects
- Strong administration skills with exposure to bid preparation
- The ability to do cost estimations for large-scale projects.
- You will be an expert in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
On offer is the opportunity to join a company that is a market leader their sector that prides themselves on the development of their people.
Sounds like you? please follow the instructions below.