As an experienced Sales Manager/Business Development Manager, you will:
- Liaise with prospective new business contacts both over the phone and face to face
- Meet with HR & Mobility teams
- Attend networking events, seminars and conferences
- Prepare business strategy plans
- Produce weekly reports
- Grow existing corporate relationships
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals
- Work with the company's marketing department
- Liaise with external specialists
You will be an expert networker, who has:
- Proven ability to develop new business through networking
- Experience selling SOLUTIONS (not products), negotiating and influencing
- Confidence to work autonomously
- Strong organisational skills
- A full driver's license
What's it it for you?
You will work in a close-knit environment where you will have ongoing support.
Be rewarded for your efforts with a competitive salary + bonus + car + superannuation.
You will also be provided with ongoing training and development courses as well as a health & wellbeing programme.
Interviews are happening now, please click the appropriate link, or for a confidential discussion call Kim Padmore at people2people 08 6160 6201.