This well-established, international firm have a great name in the global market. With Stunning CBD offices, this firm are seeing continued growth in Australia and all over the globe!
The role is Legal Secretary position with Personal Assistant elements and offers a rare opportunity to integrate yourself within a global firm. This role will allow you to gain experience, knowledge, connections and repute as part of a highly regarded global law firm.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Arranging Events
- File and matter management
- Opening and closing files
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients
This position is ideal for someone with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Someone who is willing to undertake ad hoc duties and proactive with their work will thrive.
In addition to these traits, you must:
- Have 3+ years working in a Legal Secretary capacity
- Demonstrate excellent organisation skills
- Communicate confidently and efficiently, across all levels
- Be immaculately presented
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Adhere to deadlines and manage time
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Demarco on 8270 9715.
To apply for this role please follow the apply now button or for a confidential discussion please contact me on the number below