- Implement tools and processes to identify, analyse and facilitate changes to IT systems, processes and workflows in alignment with operational plans and business objectives
- Work within the defined standards, frameworks and tools for process design and requirements to identify, access, analyse, interpret and present quantitative information and data relating to the business unit's area of responsibility
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to understand critical operational issues, mitigate risks and capitalise on opportunities in order to improve business systems and processes
- Facilitate workshops with key stakeholders (internal and external to Housing) to understand current business processes, elicit requirements and document accurate business process maps;
- Develop business requirements, functional specifications and design specifications as required
- Technical skills and expertise to assess, research and analyse business and system needs.
- Proactive problem-solver. Organized with good time management skills - Business acumen.
- Strategic influencing - Can deal with ambiguity and manage change effectively
- Able to switch tasks, respond to new priorities, and function independently if necessary. Can adapt quickly and positively to changes. Flexible with regard to evaluation and adoption of best practice and in-house standards and architectures for documentation, coding, build/release and testing.
- Creative thinker, breakthrough, innovative, out of the box thinker
- Team player, cooperative, with good interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins at people2people on 02 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion
To apply for this role please follow the apply now button or for a confidential discussion please contact me on the number below