Working alongside one other Payroll Officer and a Payroll Administrator, you will play a key role in delivering the end-to-end payroll process for approximately 600 staff. Key duties will include:
- End to end processing of a fortnightly company payroll
- Updating and maintaining payroll records for employees
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries
- Maintaining annual leave, sick leave and overtime reports.
- Interpreting awards/agreements and contracts in relation to overtime and shift
- Payroll reporting
- Calculation and processing of termination payments.
- Calculating annual leave and LSL provisions/accruals.
Systems: Candidates with Aurion experience would be preferred however we are open to any large and well recognized payroll system.
To apply for this role please follow the apply now button or for a confidential discussion please contact me on the number below