This Australian organisation offers a range of business services to their clients to add value in a number of different areas. They have been operating for over 8 years and have achieved significant growth in this time.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Storeperson for a 4 day assignment (3rd May - 8th May). You will be replacing an existing employee while they are on leave. In this role you will be the stand-alone Storeperson, picking and packing orders, recieving and distpatching goods and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful, you will;
- Have a current Forklift licence, with significant experience
- Have warehousing and pick/pack experience
- Have good communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Be physically fit and capable of some lifting
- Be relibale and responsible as this a stand-alone role