Proudly Australian owned and managed, this distribution and wholesaler company is all about enriching lives through the products they supply. They are currently experiencing a steady growth across the company and are keen to add to their close knit team! This opportunity is based near Blacktown!
Working in a close knit team as a Marketing Coordinator you will be assisting with the implementation of sales and marketing plans and strategies across the business. You will be a key team member in insuring that marketing initiatives are implemented effectively and efficiently with high level results.
Your Marketing Coordinator responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate Marketing activities with trade partners, generate invoices, generating reports and dealing with general enquiries
- Provide administration support to the sales team - organising promotional calanders, templates and keeping product lists updated
- Ensuring content both digital and pring is in line with branding, brief and strategy
- Event Coordination - implementing strategy, organising and attending events. Including weekends and some interestate events.
- Maintaining social and web platforms
- Existing marketing experience as a Marketing Coordinator
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Marketing
- Wholesaler/distribution background highly regarded
- Strong organisation and communication skills
If you are looking for a next step that will offer you a career challenge and satisfaction then this is the perfect opportunity for you. We are interivewing for this role immediatly!! Click Apply Now!
To apply for this role please follow the apply now button or for a confidential discussion please contact me on the number below