My client is an international freight forwarding company located in Truganina, their core business is sea and air freight, and they also provide complex services in the fields of project logistics and contract logistics.
Due to expansion, they are looking to appoint an experienced Sea/Air Freight Export Operator to manage and monitor the Export movements. This is a temp to perm opportunity, therefore full working rights are required in order to be considered.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Accepting & facilitating Export Freight Bookings
- Creating & confirming transport bookings for freight collection at the origin
- Communicating information relating to dispatch and delivery to external parties where necessary
- Shipment follow up, including resolution of issues faced and identifying incidents for resolution
- Interaction with Customer Service and other departments where required
- Ensure customer and agent Invoicing and financial cost processing are completed within the required timeframes
- Compliance with Government and industry standards
- 3+ years experience in a similar role within a shipping/Freight Forwarder company
- CargoWise/EDI and industry experience is preferred
- Have the ability to learn quickly and think on their feet