With more than 300 employees and offices internationally, this reputable firm are located in the heart of the CBD, with spectacular office views.
This role is unique in it's nature and provides a fantastic opportunity for anyone with a strong administration or secretarial background with a strong interest in marketing and legal to join a busy team!
Providing support to a director and the wider team, your duties & responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Diary & email management
- PowerPoint presentations
- Arranging travel
- Assisting with events
- Assisting with budget reports
- Assisting with marketing projects at the firm
- Ad hoc administrative and support duties
This role provides the opportunity for a professionally presented and friendly individual with administrative experience within professional services to redirect their career.
Candidates hoping to be successful in this role should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous administrative/support experience within professional services
- Confidence in event organisation and management
- Professional and confident communication skills
- A friendly and approachable personality
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Confidence working with technology to create marketing materials and send out communications
- Monthly training and development sessions
- Weekly drinks and massages
- Casual dress Fridays
- Extravagant social events
- Sporting teams including netball, basketball and touch football
- Health discounts + more!
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Anthony at people2people 8270 9715 or follow him on Twitter @p2pAnthony
To apply for this role please follow the apply now button or for a confidential discussion please contact me on the number below